They're Coming...

News and Announcements related to Wargames Factory.

Re: They're Coming...

Postby mrinku » 30 Oct 2015, 15:01

Well... you have to give it to Warlord, they said "releases starting in October", and they did manage that.

Price is very reasonable. There's around 12 kits worth of plastic plus substantial terrain.
Mark Dewis
mrinku
Commander

Postby HalberKill » 31 Oct 2015, 17:44

It looks like if the artillery boxed set had ever come out it would have been awesome. On the frame you get Molly Prichard, a mounted commander, dead body, cannon crew, and of course a cannon with options. Hopefully Warlord will eventually release this as a set, and not keep it as a lure to buy the big boxed set that I have most of already.

Halber
HalberKill
Crewman

Postby mrinku » 03 Nov 2015, 23:05

I would expect they will. May even turn up as an individual sprue, eventually. This is the first gun kit for the era in 28mm plastic I'm aware of - they would be VERY well aware of that and its sale potential. I'd be inclined to bet that that frame and the Hessian one(s) were pretty much top of the list of properties that they were after.
Last edited by mrinku on 05 Nov 2015, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Dewis
mrinku
Commander

Postby Butty » 04 Nov 2015, 02:16

One way to help the release of the Hessians and Artillery as separate box sets if for those that want them to start requesting them on the Warlord Games forum. Although both Warlord and Perry currently see mileage in army box deals.

http://www.warlordgames.com/forum/
Sempre nella merda, solo la profondità varia.
Butty
Chief

Previous

Return to Wargames Factory News