WGF Rising Sun figures featured in Wargames Illustrated

News and Announcements related to Wargames Factory.

WGF Rising Sun figures featured in Wargames Illustrated

Postby Paul » 06 Mar 2015, 17:21

Check out the latest issue of Wargames Illustrated (Issue 329 March 2015) for an article written by Joe Krone about the Battle of Sekigahara 1600! The article features our Rising Sun figures painted by the talented Jason Cassidy!

http://wi-digital.net/wi329-march-2015/
Paul
Site Admin

Re: WGF Rising Sun figures featured in Wargames Illustrated

Postby bvandewalker » 06 Mar 2015, 18:32

That is great hear, those sets are what first attracted me to Wargames Factory after I decided to use 28mm scale for my war game setting instead of using 25mm plastics, there were really good reasons to use 1/72 scale plastics for samurai and other armies and I will one day go do that in addition 28mm, but for fantasy 28mm has the best selection and I had a lot more fantasy Asian monster options in 28mm and I wanted to have samurai that wouldn't break the bank. the WGF sets fit bill perfectly.
bvandewalker
Captain

Re: WGF Rising Sun figures featured in Wargames Illustrated

Postby wmyers » 09 Mar 2015, 01:55

It seems kind of typical, in some ways, doesn't it? When I first came across WGF I naturally used my non-favourite search engine (I dislike google as a company - come on, every single leftie pinko scheme promoted on their main page but they refuse to even acknowledge the world's two most popular, diverse (globally) and longest continuously lasting holidays) and found lots of people complaining about the figures - yet the same people raving about others' figures that were no better!

Now, years later, someone finally starts to acknowledge that WGF makes good figures and starts to give them the credit, I think, they are due.
wmyers
Lieutenant

Return to Wargames Factory News