Skeletons

Discuss Wargames Factory's Myths and Legends products.

Re: Skeletons

Postby Lonnie » 02 Apr 2014, 09:16

Looking good.
Lonnie Mullins
Former Director of Product Development, Research and Design
Wargames Factory
Lonnie
Commander

Postby Luoshangzhi » 02 Apr 2014, 09:52

Nicely done. Has that Just Got Out of the Grave look about 'em. :twisted:
Leland R. Erickson

"Clouseau! Give me ten men like him, and I can destroy the whole world!" -Inspector Charles Dreyfus

Personal blog site: http://blackwidowpilot.blogspot.com
Luoshangzhi
Lieutenant

Postby Jack007 » 31 May 2014, 15:00

Lord_Bryon wrote:I have about 100 of the old skellies and they are far more frustrating to put together. I can't tell you how many times I snapped a femur. I can't say the new set is completely immune to this but they are by far more sturdy and easier to put together.
One think Lonnie didn't mention is that the feet connection is different in the new ones as well. And it works much better.

Bryon,
You just helped WGF, and me, by easing some of my long time concerns of the original Skeles. Many spoke just as you said, of them being so easily broken and very frustrating to put together. I believe one fellow member said of the Old set, "you really need 3 hands to build these".
Eventually I will be ordering some skeletons for my own undead army. After all, how can you have undead with out skeletons, right? I think the changes made as mentioned by Lonnie will and Im sure has made all the difference, espcially for those of use whose hands arent as steady as they once were.

As for your posted skel.. he looks great.. but lonely. So I guess you'll "have too" post more. :mrgreen:
I loved the mace and chain. Was or is that in the extras now?
"You see old friend. I brought more soldiers than you did." *Leonidas-300
Jack007
Lieutenant

Postby Lord_Bryon » 02 Jun 2014, 08:33

The flail is from the orc set. The shild from the saxons/vikings. I have some more but I can't get my wife to take pictures of them. I even have some mantic zombies to go with them. and a skeletal giant from reaper.
Lord_Bryon
Commander

Postby Jack007 » 09 Sep 2014, 18:20

Lord_Bryon wrote: I have some more but I can't get my wife to take pictures of them.

Bryon,
I think its time for you to call upon your inner "Ralph Cramdon" (Jackie Gleason 'the honeymooners' for those of you not getting up there in age LOL). Now as I was saying,
Your Inner Ralph Cramdon.. YES, Thats the answer. Just tell her, Your the man of the house, and what you say. 'goes!'.

Of course once you "Say" to her; "Wife, take these pictures." Might I suggest you "Go", as fast as possible. Yea, I watched a lot of those reruns. LOL
"You see old friend. I brought more soldiers than you did." *Leonidas-300
Jack007
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Myths and Legends