WGF what can you tell us about this?

General news regarding Wargaming. Discuss any up coming events and conventions, great rules sets etc.

WGF what can you tell us about this?

Postby Rick » 27 Apr 2015, 22:17

ok came across this and wondering what can be told to us about this?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-P8Zq6tbjkp8/V ... _0656%2B(1).png
Rick
Chief

Re: WGF what can you tell us about this?

Postby Strawhat » 27 Apr 2015, 22:59

Whoo-hoo! Cat's out of the bag, now. Tell us more, tell us more! :D

Too bad there wasn't a picture of the other side of the frame. I wonder if those are "here" or "coming soon". I'm hoping that they're not too "Mad Max," though, as I never cared much for that franchise.

I'm going to need a couple boxes, I know that (which brings my WGF "needs" list to no less than six miscellaneous boxes once the male zombies are announced).
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Strawhat
Chief

Postby Pumika » 28 Apr 2015, 06:17

Here is the complete link with a description what has been seen at SALUTE 2015: http://wargameterrain.blogspot.be/#uds-search-results

Ok Paul, now it's up to you to tell us more about it!
Pumika
Cadet

Postby Paul » 28 Apr 2015, 12:52

Nice scoop on Wargame Terrain's part! I'm not sure if that sprue was meant to be left out or not. Wai Kee was at Salute this week meeting with various companies and I imagine they showed off some samples. I just barely got some samples of that kit myself.

We won't be releasing the kit for a while yet. Production of the sprues is just getting started, box art and instructions are pending etc.

Wargame Terrain described it pretty well. The kits obviously an expansion into our Dark Futures line. The torsos and arms are for the most part interchangeable (one or two of the arms are a bit body specific). The kit will contain 3 of the sprue. Six motorcycles, twelve Figures, two per bike or some standing. The women in the kit can be passengers or there is a set of female driving legs and arms.

Since the cat is out of the bag and roaming free I'll see about getting some higher quality sprue photos up.
Paul
Site Admin

Postby General Lee » 28 Apr 2015, 14:16

Paul wrote:Nice scoop on Wargame Terrain's part! I'm not sure if that sprue was meant to be left out or not. Wai Kee was at Salute this week meeting with various companies and I imagine they showed off some samples. I just barely got some samples of that kit myself.

We won't be releasing the kit for a while yet. Production of the sprues is just getting started, box art and instructions are pending etc.

Wargame Terrain described it pretty well. The kits obviously an expansion into our Dark Futures line. The torsos and arms are for the most part interchangeable (one or two of the arms are a bit body specific). The kit will contain 3 of the sprue. Six motorcycles, twelve Figures, two per bike or some standing. The women in the kit can be passengers or there is a set of female driving legs and arms.

Since the cat is out of the bag and roaming free I'll see about getting some higher quality sprue photos up.

extremely nice. and how about some shots of those Hessians and artillery while we're at it? :lol:
General Lee
Chief

Postby HalberKill » 28 Apr 2015, 16:07

Also I have been seeing the Heavy Eisenkerns and the APC for sale on E-bay, when will they be released to the store?

Halber
HalberKill
Crewman

Postby Rick » 28 Apr 2015, 16:26

oops did I say something or show something I wasn't supposed too? also you guys should know as soon as someone takes a picture of something its all over the net.
Rick
Chief

Postby Strawhat » 28 Apr 2015, 18:53

Rick, I think you did exactly as you were supposed to! 8-)

Thanks for the info, Paul.

I just need to figure out how many boxes I'm going to need. I figure I've got a minimum of 40 "normal" survivors, so I figure that's about 3 Biker Gang boxes.

Now for the anticipation and frustration of waiting--and trying to figure out the remaining 4 mystery sets that Lonnie mentioned.
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Strawhat
Chief

Postby bvandewalker » 29 Apr 2015, 01:09

still would rather have Japanese street bikes, but you guys did the right thing, Harley knock offs will sell better. You probably should have ditched the katana suggestion (at least think that is a katana but if it is really a riding crop kudos ;) ), and where is the chain? all good biker gangs have a guy with a chain. :P
bvandewalker
Captain

Postby Paul » 29 Apr 2015, 12:30

There is a katana, we felt it a staple for zombie universe regardless of the bike type. There is a male arm holding a chain. :)
Paul
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Wargaming News