That said they're rather customize-able. You can change their look with the following:
- 3 different fork styles, 1 is an extended fork for a "chopper" look.
- 2 different styles of mufflers
- 2 optional sissy bars or bed roll instead
- 2 types of bags or a gas tank to glue behind the sissy bars (or elsewhere, IE - file off the front lamp and mount them on the front forks)
- optional rear side bags
- Rifle in its sheath designed to glue to the right fork.
As Stawhat surmised we put bases on the same sprue because milling time is cheaper than labor. Having multiples of only one sprue in kit substantially speeds the packing. They pack the kits as the sprue comes off the injection machine. The motorcycle introduces a new base for us. Doing a separate base sprue would have nearly doubled tooling costs.