Bits Exchange

Share your conversion (mashup) projects with the community!

Re: Bits Exchange

Postby Lord_Bryon » 08 May 2014, 09:39

In addition to the viking two handed axe arms, I'd like a pair or two of the Ashigaru Yari arms.

I'm converting some persians (who isn't) into some bad guys for my current D&D campain and I want to equip a few of them with halberds and I think the Ashigaru arms will fit the bill nicely. I need the over the head arms for some scimitar/falchion (see above) warriors. I dont' need so many that I can justify buying a whole box at the moment.

As noted above I have plenty of WGF kits to trade bits from.
Lord_Bryon
Commander

Postby HalberKill » 10 May 2014, 10:00

Another option is Reaper's weapon packs.
http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/C ... test/02202
Part P02202A which you can order separately from the others, has 2 scimitars on it.

Also http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/we ... test/03447 part P14522B has a large two handed looking scimitar.

Unfortunately there will be other weapons you don't want included on the sprue, but that's what bit exchanges are for.
HalberKill
Crewman

Postby Potter » 11 May 2014, 14:28

You could see if The Assault Group have any. They stock weapons packs :)

Alternatively, the Mongols by Fireforge seem to have suitable curvy looking halberds iirrc. Might be worth asking if any mates are buying a box and can spare one.
Potter
Cadet

Postby bvandewalker » 11 May 2014, 16:18

Lord_Bryon wrote:In addition to the viking two handed axe arms, I'd like a pair or two of the Ashigaru Yari arms.

I'm converting some persians (who isn't) into some bad guys for my current D&D campain and I want to equip a few of them with halberds and I think the Ashigaru arms will fit the bill nicely. I need the over the head arms for some scimitar/falchion (see above) warriors. I dont' need so many that I can justify buying a whole box at the moment.

I actually have some ashigaru arms, and may even have the two handed axe arms I well check and Get back to you later.
bvandewalker
Captain

Postby Potter » 11 May 2014, 17:40

bvandewalker wrote:
Lord_Bryon wrote:In addition to the viking two handed axe arms, I'd like a pair or two of the Ashigaru Yari arms.

I actually have some ashigaru arms, and may even have the two handed axe arms I well check and Get back to you later.

If Bvanderwalker hasn't got them, or if you need more than anticipated, let me know. I've got a few of each kicking round bud :)
Potter
Cadet

Postby Lord_Bryon » 12 May 2014, 07:57

thanks guys. PM me with your trade request. I shouldn't need more than 3 or 4 of each. Just kit bashing some Persians to make bad guys for my D&D campaign.
Lord_Bryon
Commander

Postby bvandewalker » 12 May 2014, 18:18

well I have three Danish axe holds, and I know I have 4 pairs ashigaru spear hold arms. will that do.
bvandewalker
Captain

Postby Lord_Bryon » 13 May 2014, 07:36

Absolutely
Lord_Bryon
Commander

Previous

Return to Kit and Figure Conversions