Hello folks!

General wargaming related discussions.

Re: Hello folks!

Postby DistractionMan » 09 Mar 2014, 14:57

Great new forum!
DistractionMan

Postby rxpjks » 09 Mar 2014, 15:01

Quick question. I tried to load some pictures and the web site would not let me. Is this correct?
Thank you.
rxpjks

Postby Lonnie » 09 Mar 2014, 18:48

I have no issues loading pictures, though I did get a size warning once. I've seen others post pics with no problems as well.
Lonnie Mullins
Former Director of Product Development, Research and Design
Wargames Factory
Lonnie
Commander

Postby Brummie » 10 Mar 2014, 12:54

Hiya new to the wgf forums but I'm quite active on lead adventure and various other forums.

I'm 34 and have been involved in the hobby on/off for the last twenty years buf there was a a ten year gap in rhe middle where I followed what was going on but didn't do anything physically with the hobby.

started back about 3 years ago mostly painting zombie survivors but as with all gamers shiny toys catch the eyes lol
Brummie

Postby Itlerion » 10 Mar 2014, 16:06

Hi! i am from Argentina, following you :)
Itlerion

Postby crazyharborc » 10 Mar 2014, 18:56

Opps....I forgot to "hi in" on this thread until now. HI, I am back, yes me crazyharborc, the old one etc. and all THAT stuff.

Gee, I will surrrre miss good old Lefoamover. "Nothing can go wrong, go wrong, go wrong".Yeah, I will miss the people at "there is no record (of me as a member) Then after that, Lefoamover said somebody else was already using my info when I tried to rejoin

MAN , finally Wargames Factory is back up and working. Well, it is nap time :lol:
crazyharborc
Crewman

Postby Sinister Jester » 11 Mar 2014, 04:58

Hello I really enjoy WGF products. I hope to become more involved on this forum now that it's up. Maybe I'll get lucky and even win something :)
Sinister Jester

Postby Jack007 » 12 Mar 2014, 16:07

Well.. "FINALLY!'

On the great side we're finally getting the new and Im 'trusting' very improved Forum we've been waiting for. However, and Im sure its my having 'old tech', I have tried to sign on to the Forum repeatedly and until today "everytime" I signed on, as soon as the 'sign on' was completed I was instantly booted right back off.
So I have to ask..
does the New Forum support only the "Newer Versions of Int. Exp"? If this is the case, for the time I will only be posting from borrowed computers as it were. Just the same, I like the new look thus far. Im hopeing to get my old avatar, my lab Max back up soon. Its just not the same with out him watching over my shoulder. :D

Now..
I have to say its GREAT to see some 'not so' old friends have also found their way to the new Forum. "Luoshangzhi, Mrinku, Dr mathias, Crazyharborc", just to name a few of you guys. I do hope 'Potter' and others join us as well.
"You see old friend. I brought more soldiers than you did." *Leonidas-300
Jack007
Lieutenant

Postby Strawhat » 12 Mar 2014, 19:37

Jack007 wrote:On the great side we're finally getting the new and Im 'trusting' very improved Forum we've been waiting for. However, and Im sure its my having 'old tech', I have tried to sign on to the Forum repeatedly and until today "everytime" I signed on, as soon as the 'sign on' was completed I was instantly booted right back off.

What version of IE are you running, Jack? Have you tried another browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)?
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Strawhat
Chief

Postby mrinku » 13 Mar 2014, 02:25

Hey, Jack! Good to see you made it!
Mark Dewis
mrinku
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions